Sunday, October 4, 2020

Copy Trades of Another EA

Copy Trades of Another EA

Hey Edward Lance lorilla

Did you know the Trade Copier can work with any other Expert Advisors on the same MT4? You just need to attach them to separate empty charts. You already know this from my other tutorial :-)

Today I am sharing a video with you to demonstrate how Local Trade Copier can work with other Expert Advisors without conflicts and copy all its trades to another MT4.
For this demonstration, I use an Expert Advisor Trader On Chart - Forex lot size calculator and a 1-click trading panel.
Watch The Video Online
Regards,
Rimantas Petrauskas
Creator of MT4 Trade Copier
P.S. You're awesome. I have your email as edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com. Let me know if that's not the best one, or unsubscribe (but careful, unsub means I can't deliver your emails, even for things you asked/paid for). As always, if you need anything just hit reply - we always got your back. You can reach me anytime by email or Address: Verkiu 34B Vilnius LT-08221 Lithuania.

1-Click Unsubscribe | Update your preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...