Saturday, October 12, 2024

The Death of Bitcoin Bulls [Do This Instead]

Manward Digest
 

I have a message for you from Ian King at Banyan Hill Publishing. We thought you may be interested in what he recently told his readers...

- Alex Moschina, Publisher



The Death of Bitcoin Bulls [Do This Instead]

Dear Good American,

Thanks to a "modification" hard-coded into Bitcoin's programming...

Bitcoin will soon take off on one FINAL bull run.

But I predict...

This is the end.

After this...

Bitcoin's big bull runs are DEAD.

That's why I sent you this today.

Because I now predict...

Three specific Altcoins will ride Bitcoin's last bull...

And far EXCEED Bitcoin's gains.

Creating a huge profit potential for folks who get in before November 4.

The Altcoin profit window is now open.

I've created a brief presentation...

>>>Showing you everything you need to do here<<<

To your better days ahead,

Ian King Signature

Ian King
Editor, Banyan Hill Publishing

P.S. Back in 2020, I made a similar prediction. Some good Americans who listened to me then had their lives changed in just a year. Like Linda Brooks who said "I was brand new to crypto investing. I was scared, but I put $500 into your trade. My total gain? $42,300!" Or Ed Bailey from Norman, OK, who invested $1,336, and wrote to Ian to say: "When I sold, I made over $150,000 profit on this one coin." Don't miss out this time: My full instructions are here [click].

No comments:

Post a Comment

School reopenings lifted remittances

Money sent home by Filipinos abroad grew by 3.2 percent year-on-year in August amid the seasonal surge ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌    ...