Sunday, September 15, 2024

REMINDER: LIVE briefing at 10am tomorrow

Don’t forget to grab your pen and paper
 
   
     

Hey folks,

Don’t forget, we’re LIVE tomorrow @ 10 AM ET.

But there’s still time to claim your two FREE tickers before we get started

Remember, while I can’t promise future returns or guarantee against losses, these tickers come from the SAME list of stocks that my research shows have gone UP on the same dates every year for a decade or more! 

And that’s the SAME list of stocks that I’ll be giving you ten MORE tickers from tomorrow at 10 AM.

Don’t forget…

This is a HUGE week in the markets…

 

 

I don’t want you going into these Fed meetings without joining me LIVE!

So grab your tickers and I’ll see you tomorrow at 10AM ET! 

Trade well,

Jack Carter

 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today @ 4pm ET: two stocks to capitalize on for the rest of September

They could be the biggest opportunities this week                               Now that the Fed has slashed the interest rate by a half...