Sunday, September 15, 2024

Fed going Red?

Many analysts aren’t taking this seriously
 
   
     
Hey,

Alex Reid here and I have good and bad news.

The bad news first:

I don’t think most of the market is taking the Fed meeting seriously enough.

Most analysts are expecting a rate cut…

But even if we do get one, it might not be good for the markets.

Remember - the Fed doesn’t make moves when times are good. They raise rates when inflation is high - and they lower rates when a recession is looming.

Either one means markets could drop.

But here’s the good news:

There’s a trade I have for BEFORE the Fed meeting - and it’s one that can do well EVEN if the market tanks.

I’m holding an urgent broadcast on Monday at 11 AM to share everything.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses… 

You’re not going to want to miss this.

Claim your Free RSVP right here.
To Better Trading,

Alex Reid
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment