Saturday, September 21, 2024

Here's where you should place your money after the Fed's shocking decision...

This will help you find certainty in an uncertain situation
 
   
     

There’s a lot of uncertainty after Powell shocked us with a huge .50% rate cut… 

 

I don’t think anyone was expecting a downward move after this decision. 

As a result, people are wondering what to do… 

Well, here’s how you can find certainty in an uncertain situation… 

Place your money in stocks with a proven track record… 

I happen to have two stocks I believe you need to own for the rest of September!

As usual, I’ve researched the markets for what could be the biggest opportunities this week, and these tickers stand head-and-shoulders above the rest… 

Which means they should make great targets moving forward. 

Obviously, I cannot promise future returns or against losses but…  

You can see where to place your money by following this link

Trade well,

Jack Carter 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I'm playing Powell's half-point rate cut

Read this instead of wondering what to do                               The Federal Reserve cut interest rates for the first time since ...