Friday, August 9, 2024

LIVE impromptu market debrief starting soon

Come get a bunch of FREE trades from one of my favorite strategies
 
   
     
Hey There,

It’s been an insane seesaw week in the markets, with a crisis on Monday and, yesterday, a huge rebound…

 
 
A lot of people have no idea what’s coming next.

So I’m gonna sit down LIVE with Stephen Ground to talk about my market outlook right now.

You can join us HERE

This impromptu session will have time for some Q&A, and while we cannot promise future returns or against losses, I’ll be sharing a bunch of FREE trade ideas from one of my favorite strategies.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...