Sunday, July 7, 2024

3 trades that cost less than $1

Unsubscribe



Fellow Investor,

On May 23rd, I bought options on Apple, Google, and Abercrombie & Fitch for just $0.85.

Now, that's $85 on the options chain as you must buy 100 of them.


Still, I expect, on average, one of these trades to become a big winner.

And when I mean big… I've had gains up to 1,000% in 1 day.

If that sounds insane, I've been doing this for years. No, you're not putting tens of thousands of dollars into these trades.

You only need a couple of bucks.

In this case, you'd be paying for less than a steak dinner!

I can do this with my "Paragon Options" strategy.

On the next page, I'll share this entire strategy for free so you can use it yourself.


Click here as the next trade for under $0.85 is out on Thursday.

Christian Tharp Editor of Paragon Options



Access the training now








 
 
 
  This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by editor@marketmovingtrends.com

MarketMovingTrends c/o CLM Media LLC, 45 South Park Place, #203, Morristown, NJ 07960 United States
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiz: Can you place 8 events in chronological order?

Play this week's quiz. View in browser | nytimes.com October 5, 2024 Can you place eight historical events in chronological order? Pla...