Saturday, June 15, 2024

Will they cancel me (again) for this?

Dear Reader, 

I’ve been canceled before…

I’ve spoken out against critical race theory, the climate change agenda, the Covid lockdowns, and financial fraud at the heart of some of America’s most storied companies and institutions.

For daring to question the establishment's narrative, I’ve been tarred as a bigot, a conspiracy theorist, and every other “ist” and “ism” under the sun… but I don’t care.

I feel it’s my moral obligation to speak truth to power, despite the risks to my reputation, my business, and my own welfare. 

And that’s why I’m writing to you today.

I just released a new exposé on one of America’s most shocking stories.

It involves a hidden group that has done more to destroy the political, social, and economic fabric of our country than any other. 

I’m not talking about an ethnic group, religious group, or even a political party – this unelected group operates in the shadows yet wields more power than anyone else in America. 

For decades, they’ve quietly been solidifying their power. 


Now, they’ve established a near-permanent stranglehold on our country. 

And what this group has planned for the 2024 election will shock you.

It’s a plan that, if successful, could be more financially devastating than the 2008 financial crisis… and more consequential to your freedoms than the COVID lockdowns. 

That’s why if you have any savings in the bank or own any stocks and assets, you must watch my new documentary before it’s too late.

You can stream it for free by going here.

Porter Stansberry


 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for subscribing to The Early Bird, MarketBeat's 7:00 AM newsletter that covers stories that will impact the stock market each day.
 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of Porter & Company, a third-party advertiser of The Early Bird and MarketBeat.
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you no longer wish to receive email from The Early Bird, you can unsubscribe.
 
© 2006-2024 MarketBeat Media, LLC.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: 2024's Must-Watch Stocks! (Click to Opt-in)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mostly quiet in the Massachusetts spin room

Kelly Garrity's must-read rundown of what's up on Beacon Hill and beyond. ...