Sunday, June 23, 2024

Monster order on ADBE pre-earnings last week

Keep your eye out for MU, NKE, FDX, CCL this week
 
   
     
In the days leading up to Adobe’s earnings announcement last Thursday…

We saw some massive orders pour in on the stock.

 
 
I spent most of my time at my ranch – like I do most days…
 
 
However, I did grab some calls too. (Thinking about it now, I should’ve probably added more)

But that’s not the point.

Point is, the ticker gained nearly $100 a share after the open on Friday.

 
 
These are the kinds of moves I’m hoping to see on the earnings stocks I’m watching for next week.

I have 5 tickers on my list right now… including Micron, Nike, FDX, and MKC.

But I’ll be live with my buddy Jack Carter this Monday and we’ll be looking to see if more bullish orders pour in on any of these earnings tickers.

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses, if you want to join us, well, feel free!

Just make sure to sign up here before Monday and we’ll see you then.
See you then,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-see Chart Before Apollo Smart Algo World Premiere

Want in on these free Apollo Algorithmic Smart Alerts?                               Take a look at this chart:      This setup is key t...