Saturday, June 22, 2024

Little-known A.I. currency soars 10,000% in a week?

I just traveled to the epicenter of the A.I. world with Wall Street legend Whitney Tilson... To shoot a video and investigate the biggest A.I. story no one's telling...
 

Dear Reader,

I just traveled to the epicenter of the A.I. world with Wall Street legend Whitney Tilson...

To shoot a video and investigate the biggest A.I. story no one's telling...

How a little-known "currency" has emerged that will power A.I.

No, it's not gold, Bitcoin, or any other crypto (although it does have many Bitcoin characteristics and similarities). And it's definitely not the U.S. dollar or anything that can be printed out of thin air.

But what's fascinating is that this currency is now in such high demand that big tech companies like Google, Apple, and Amazon have already gained approval from the Federal Government to directly buy, sell, and trade it.

And as Elon Musk says: " People just don't understand how much demand there will be..."

This is why the Financial Times says the currency that will power A.I. could become, "a new world reserve currency."

What's incredible is, the currency that will power A.I. is already making people rich – it has soared as much as 10,000% in a single week.

Keep in mind: A.I. is still the biggest and most important trend powering the markets higher, and if you want to take advantage of the next wave of this trend, you should definitely check out Tilson's new investigation.

He's once again found a remarkable opportunity that could dramatically change your financial future over the next few years.

To see the amazing videos (including drone footage) we recorded, and Whitney's recommended steps to take advantage of this development, click here to see the video posted on our website.

Good investing,

Mike Palmer
Founding Partner, Stansberry Research

P.S. What's wild is that the A.I. epicenter of the world is in America's richest county... a place I can almost guarantee you've never heard of.

Nearly every big tech company in America, such as Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Google, and Verizon has a home or second home here.

The chase for the currency that will power A.I. is on...

Get in now before this becomes the biggest story of the rest of 2024.

Click here for Whitney Tilson's full investigation and recommended steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-see Chart Before Apollo Smart Algo World Premiere

Want in on these free Apollo Algorithmic Smart Alerts?                               Take a look at this chart:      This setup is key t...