Saturday, June 22, 2024

Are we about to see a repeat of these massive bull calls on ADBE?

I’m looking out for these 5 tickers for next week
 
   
     
Over the past week or so, we saw some pretty HUGE plays on ADBE…

(Peep that $2M+ order!!!)

 
 
If you follow my Telegram, you know I talked about it there.
 
 
The reason I mention it here is because I’m looking out for similar 6,7-figure bullish orders on my top 5 stocks to trade next week

Last time I made a list like that, one of the tickers shot up over 100% about 24 hours after we spotted a similar bullish order…

Granted, I cannot promise future returns or against losses, but I’m looking to see if we can have a repeat of that before the end of next week.

Anyway, if you want me to walk you through all 5 stocks on the list and of course the opportunities I’m looking to target before they announce earnings over the next couple days…

Then it will be a good idea to show up for my LIVE earnings briefing this Monday @ 1pm ET.

Once you do, I’ll send you a FREE copy of my earnings indicator before Monday.
'Til the next trade, 

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
The performances displayed here are historical examples based on scanner signals for the time period shown. The profits and performance shown are not based on any sort of typicality as there are no published alerts associated. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-see Chart Before Apollo Smart Algo World Premiere

Want in on these free Apollo Algorithmic Smart Alerts?                               Take a look at this chart:      This setup is key t...