Saturday, June 1, 2024

Last Chance to Enroll [UMCC]

Ok, we're starting the Unbeatable Mind Coaching Certification soon.

And if you apply by June 1st (today), you can still get $1,000 off the program.

My entire goal with this program is to have others who are incredible at these techniques, principles, and abilities... and can help others reach the same heights.

However, there's something to be said for getting that direct access to me, and I mean this as humbly as I can.

As much as I loved working with my sensei... I still have to wonder sometimes... "What if I could have trained under his sensei... one who trained his whole life in Japan among other karate legends?"

The Navy SEAL principles will hold up with other Unbeatable Mind instructors, but this may be your literal last chance to get mentorship from a Navy SEAL Commander with 20 years in the special forces.

I'm someone who's consulted not just other Special Forces groups and government organizations, but Fortune 500 companies, and star athletes.

Now I want to give my attention to you and help turn you into an untouchable winner.


Click here to apply for the Unbeatable Mind Coaching Certification.


I want to help mold you into someone who stays almost eerily calm under pressure... being able to handle whatever life throws your way, with a smile on your face, as you handle your business with effortless success.

These are principles designed for SEALS who have 3 minutes to complete a mission... AND have machine gun bullets flying at them at the same time.

When you master these principles for yourself, an issue with your company will look like a joke. :-)

You'll also get my goal-seeking system that literally trains your mind to guide you to your ultimate dream destiny, no matter what is going on in your life. SEALS don't procrastinate, they just do. 

And it's not that hard, once you've programmed your mind for it.

I'm going to train you to make these principles so ingrained into your being that you live it effortlessly... AND can easily explain to a novice how they can do the same thing, under your guidance.

I'm creating warriors, winners, and mentors... and I want you to be in this group.

This is your last chance, as I'm going to start the classes and I'm not planning to allow late arrivals.

So read the web page's description, and decide it's for you.


Click here to apply for the Unbeatable Mind Coaching Certification.

This is a one-time opportunity that is deeply worth your consideration. I hope you do the right thing for yourself, your community, and everyone that looks to you as an example.

Mark Divine
















No comments:

Post a Comment

NCCIH Update: New Funding Opportunity To Advance the Field of Whole Person Research

Read the latest Director's Message about whole person research efforts; upcoming webinars on force-based manipulation and more ...