Thursday, May 23, 2024

What is your favorite thing to do over the weekend?

This is mine:
 
   
     
What's your favorite thing to do during the weekend? 

Dinner with friends? 

Maybe a show or a play?

Or maybe just relaxing with your feet up! 

As for me, I'd have to say either spending time with my grandkids, or a Sunday morning tee time. 

But recently I added another favorite to that list, I call it my Weekend Side Hustle

This allows me to target extra income over the weekend while the market is closed!

Nowadays my weekend routine starts by placing a quick trade before the market closes for the weekend…

And then I spend time doing the things I love!

 
 
All while knowing when Monday morning rolls around if everything works out,  I could be logging back into a win! 

Check out how you can start your Weekend Side Hustle journey HERE

See you on the flip side, 

TBUZ

Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data based on a $5k investment in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheat Sheet: Melania ‘Experts’ Say She Won’t Be Moving Back to D.C.

Aside from a few closed-door fundraisers and her son's high school graduation, we haven't seen much of Melania Trump since her husba...