Friday, May 3, 2024

These charts point to a problem you probably have

PHOTOS INSIDE
 
   
     
Check out my quick explanation of why a nothing-happening stock on absolutely nobody’s watchlist suddenly shoots to the moon…

Which leaves regular traders like you with no way to tap into the power of these opportunities.

So, let’s take a look at Marathon Petroleum last July.

 
 
You can see it looked like a total dud as it was sliding down a steep cliff.

Yet, lo and behold, a few days later…

 
 
If you’re scratching your head and asking, “How did that happen?”...

Here’s how…

Wall Street has designed a method to keep their highest conviction bets as far away from the public eye as possible, just like they did on Marathon…

Regardless of the company’s fundamentals or anything else you think matters.

But my team and I built a system that helps me track these kinds of high conviction bets in real time.

And a whopping $3.1 Million Dollar Bet just showed up on one specific stock!

 
 
Although I can’t guarantee results or against losses…

I can show you my #1 way to turn this $3 Million Bet into potential income opportunities THIS week…

Even if the stock goes slightly against us!

See how to STOP getting left out of these opportunities today.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me one week...

Are you ready to "level up" your trading? If you can read one email per day for a week, we can do this -- together...