Monday, May 13, 2024

Going live: My top strategy for one-day gains

I’ll show you my proven strategy to target gains in as little as one day.
 
   
     
Hey I just opened up the meeting room.

Click here to join me live.

Today I’ll show you my top strategy for getting in and out of the market in as little as one day. 

The market has become increasingly choppy and with more noise entering the market as we get deeper in the election cycle…

This isn’t a time you want to hold trades longer than necessary.

Now is the time to exercise caution with your trading. 

The best way I’ve found to limit risk is by using a proven strategy to target gains in as little as one day. 

Granted I can’t promise future returns or against losses…but this strategy has won 16 out of the last 18 closed trades.

We’re getting started now, click here to join the meeting.
See you inside!

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 5/19/22 through 5/9/24, the average win rate is 72.8%. The average return was 5.7% over a 6 day average hold time, the average winner was 28.4%.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Future is NOW: The Top 3 AI Stocks for 2024

Unsubscribe   Fellow Traders and Investors, AI is by far the biggest tech in...