Saturday, April 27, 2024

LIVE Saturday briefing - my favorite gold play

I’ll give you all the details right now
 
   
     
The best play on gold right now isn’t buying and holding…

And it might not even be a play on the GLD ETF — though I love it and trade it often…

Let me show you what I’m seeing here

It was an odd week for Gold, taking an unexpected pullback, but if you know anything about how I trade, you know I LOVE a pullback.

Now, an opportunity is setting up next week on Gold that you WON’T want to miss! 

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, I can’t wait to share it with you, LIVE at 11am ET.

I know it’s Saturday, but come spend some time with me.

Hope to see you soon,


Jeffry

Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 11/22/24 to 4/11/24 the win rate on live trades is 85.7%, the average return is 35.2% per trade (winners and losers) with an average hold time of 2 days. 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🦉 3 Reasons Nvidia is on The Verge of a 4 Digit Stock Price

It's been a solid year for shares of Nvidia Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA). Having had a stellar 2023, they've already tacked on an i...