Thursday, April 25, 2024

[Happening Now] Roger and I bring you Automated Options AND a big tech update

The LIVE room is open!
 
   
     

It’s almost time to learn my #1 ticker for Automated Options
 
Psst… >>> Login here!

Inside I will walk you through the options method that lets me target some really juicy gains… without even knowing when to exit… or being “right” about the trade…

And, today, I am going to let you in on an extra little secret: The main ticker I am using.

Plus, I’ll be joined by Roger Scott… I’ll probably even give a quick tech update given the huge META news yesterday! 

Join the LIVE room here! 

Don’t miss this — we place our FIRST trade this week if everything lines up! 

To your trading success, 

Nate

Disclaimer: Based on the backtested data between 1/3/20 and 4/22/24 the average winner has been 49.07% with the average return of winners and losers at 14.67% and an incredible 76.9% accuracy rate on a 10 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk's Next Big Move

Elon Musk recently revealed his new Master Plan for Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA). But what he didn't reveal was the +1,...