Sunday, April 28, 2024

For the Love of God, don’t buy your gold at Costco

This headline had me rolling
 
   
     
I saw this headline the other day and just rolled my eyes a bit…
 
 
Look, no disrespect if you’ve ever bought gold at Costco, but it’s just not the best way, in my opinion, to capitalize on Gold, even when it’s red hot.

The Weekend Gold Rush is

See, if you buy and hold gold bars from Costco (or anywhere else), you’ve got one physical asset that will gain and lose value over time, and you’re stuck with it till you sell it.

But if you follow the Weekend Gold Rush, and only target these trades during the hot “rushes” on gold that I’ll help you identify…

Well, I think it beats a trip to Costco (and there’s no standing in line either)

Sign up here, and I’ll tell you more about the Weekend Gold Rush

And after you get caught up, you’ll only need to go to Costco for the hot dogs…

Hope you have a good one, 

JT
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...