Sunday, April 28, 2024

Food prices up 21% (and that’s just the start)

Are you one of the 7 out of 10 Americans struggling with this?
 
   
     
Let me ask you a very direct question: 

Are you feeling MORE or LESS financially stressed than you did, say, two years ago? 

A recent survey discovered that fully 70% of Americans are struggling to keep up financially with the rising cost of, well… everything! 

That’s seven out of ten hard working folks JUST LIKE YOU! 

 
 
And costs? Well, they’ve skyrocketed. 
 
Childcare costs are up 17%
Food is up 21%
Car payments are up 27%
Mortgages are up 74% 

How could you not be struggling in a situation like that?

We all have felt the pain of rising costs in our day-to-day life. But if you’re one of the 70% of Americans struggling to keep up, I’ve got a solution that might help you.

No, I can’t promise you waves of extra income or anything like that…

But I can teach you a trade, on the most dominant asset in the world right now (and this time, it isn’t crypto!) that I use to target extra cash on a pretty regular basis.

It’s a brand new breakthrough I’ve made, and I think it could be the solution to a lot of this pain for many folks. 

Join my on-demand briefing by signing up at this link, and I’ll tell you how to get started

Hope this helps you,

JT
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...