Sunday, March 24, 2024

Welcome to RogerScott

Where we’re dedicated to giving you an edge in the daily markets…
 
   
     
   
Good day, trader!

I created RogerScott so you could hit the ground running on your trading journey. By following my insights each morning, you’re essentially looking over my shoulder and seeing how I’m positioning my own portfolio.

You’ll hear from me every weekday morning in my “Premarket Must Watch” videos I send around 9 a.m. ET. That means you’ll always know what I believe is driving the market — and the strategies I use to help me take advantage of it.

I’ll also send you at least three FREE trade ideas a week at no cost. It’s just my way of saying thank you for being a loyal RogerScott reader.

Here’s a rundown of everything you get:  
 
MONDAY: My Weekly Insight to the Markets
I’ll send you a video to kick off the week. I’ll outline any announcements, news, or catalysts I’m watching, and exactly which opportunities I expect to unfold in the coming days. Consider this your roadmap for the entire week ahead.
 
TUESDAY: My Weekly Watchlist
I’ll detail the strongest and weakest sectors in the entire market, tell you exactly where I’d put my money, and reveal which sectors and stocks I’d avoid or even short. You’ll get actionable ideas on every market sector using my proprietary momentum indicator.
 
WEDNESDAY: My Top Two Momentum Trades for the Week
Building on the sector analysis from Tuesday, I’ll take it a step further with two actionable stock trade ideas. I’ll identify my favorite stock in the strongest sector and even a short opportunity from the weakest sector. That’s two trades… absolutely free, each week.
 
THURSDAY: My Big Picture Trade for the Week
I’ll combine two of my favorite things, options, and ETFs, to identify upside macro plays. Using options, we can turn momentum analysis of a specific sector, or even an entire country’s stock market, into an actionable trade with double- or triple-digit upside potential. And you’ll get all the details you need to execute these ideas.
 
FRIDAY: Weekly Market Review
We’ll review what we learned and how we can apply it to next week’s plan of action and develop our trade setups. This video is the bow tying up the whole package that’s our week of actionable market commentary. I'll also end with an educational deep dive into the world of algo trading. My goal is to help you become a more disciplined and successful trader each week.
 
Keep an Eye on Your Inbox!

Again, welcome to RogerScott! I hope you’re as excited as I am and that you find value in the materials headed your way. Be prepared to learn a ton of valuable insights from my three decades of doing this! 

To make sure you don’t miss a mailing, please add this email to your address book or allowlist. Here are instructions for some of the most popular email providers:
 
Gmail: https://www.whitelist.guide/gmail/
Yahoo: https://www.whiteisguide/yahoo/
iCloud: https://www.whitelist.guide/icloud/
AOL: https://www.whitelist.guide/aol/
Hotmail / Outlook: https://www.whitelist.guide/outlook/
Spectrum / Charter: https://www.whitelist.guide/charter/

Please know that if you have any questions for me, you can email my team at support@tradingpub.com.

All the best,
   
   
Signature Roger Scott
 
Roger Scott
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...