Sunday, March 31, 2024

The Great Rebound

I'm sure you've heard me speak about my wonderful wife Sandy before. Sandy lost around 50% of her 401(k) in 2008... all because of a bad money manager... but she was able to make back everything she lost – and then some! – with the help of my system.
 

Dear Reader,

I'm sure you've heard me speak about my wonderful wife Sandy before.

Sandy lost around 50% of her 401(k) in 2008... all because of a bad money manager... but she was able to make back everything she lost – and then some! – with the help of my system.

Well, today, I'd like to draw your attention to a similar "comeback story" playing out in the stock market.

You see, one misunderstood corner of the market (which the Power Gauge rates as "Bullish") is surging dramatically...

With stocks jumping as high as 170% in a single trading day... 100% in just a month... and 275% in two weeks, give or take.

This situation is so dramatic, it's being called a stock market "anomaly".

And I'm urging all my readers to get themselves up to speed on what's happening, as soon as they possibly can.

To do so, simply watch this free video broadcast.

It features a conversation between two friends of mine, whose names you likely know.

As you'll see, they both have larger than life personalities... although this opportunity may even overshadow them.

That's because, when this "anomaly" has occurred in the past:

  • Roughly 40% of the companies involved soared between 100% and 981%...
  • And more than 10% shot up anywhere from 1,000% to as high as 352,000% over the long term.

It looks set to be the comeback story of 2024... and you can be a part of it.

I recommend you take the time to watch this exciting new interview here.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...