Sunday, March 31, 2024

Did you see this?

To view this email as a web page, go here.
 
   
     
   

 
I just wanted to make sure you saw what I call “The Perfect Income Trade

It’s a brand new way to tap into some juicy opportunities on the biggest stocks on the planet.

You see, most people think grabbing 1 or 2 percent dividends = “income”

Or maybe a 5 to 10 percent options premium play = “income”

But I do something called a wrap order that typically targets a double up in about a week.

And the best part is I don’t need the stock to move much to realize those big gains.

Now, I am not saying every trade is a winner. Of course that is not the case.

But this is the only way I have ever seen to target huge income trades on tiny moves in the underlying stock.

So tap here and I’ll show you how it works.


Graham Lindman
   
 
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Setting Up for a Big Second Half

I've written a lot about what history tells us regarding stocks in presidential-election years... Stocks have rallied from June throu...