Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Portfolio Boss User Beats S&P 500 by Sixfold With Strange Strategy

Portfolio Boss User Beats S&P 500 by Sixfold With Strange Strategy

Corona Del Mar, CA

 

Howdy Chris!

 

Early this year, one of our users stumbled upon something big. 

 

He shared his discovery on the 100% club forum…

 

A strategy returning roughly 3 trillion percent over 3 decades.

 

If you think that sounds over the top, I'm right there with you. In fact, I'm usually cautious about flaunting big gains and returns like this…

 

I doubt that it would be sustainable to follow this strategy in the long run. However, this meta-strategy, tested rigorously back more than 25 years and employs the best practices in our arsenal. 

 

But what really blew me away… 

 

It wasn't just in backtests that this strategy performed well.

 

He showed us that it was yielding real results right now. Just in January, it was up 18.3%, dwarfing the S&P 500's performance.

 

When I looked into what was behind this Meta's performance I was shocked at what I found. 

 

I instantly saw it was a great educational opportunity. 

 

I've prepared a presentation to show exactly how this user supercharged his strategy, perfectly positioning himself to ride the "PEARL Wave" of AI-driven profits that will soon overtake the market.

 

The onset of the AI age marks a pivotal moment, both in the markets and in history. As we enter this age I want to give you every tool to position yourself and your family to thrive.'

 

Click here now to watch my full presentation on this fascinating 3 trillion percent strategy.

 

Stay tuned for more insights and practices that can transform your trading approach and capitalize on the AI-driven market boom.

 

P.S. If you're as excited about harnessing these "Backwards" strategies and tapping into the potential of the AI market wave, keep an eye on your inbox. I've got a lot more to say about this in the coming days. In the meantime you can read my full presentation here.

Trade smart,

 

Dan "Prince of Proof" Murphy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Portfolio Boss, Inc.

260 Newport Center Dr, Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660

 

Don't want to stay in the loop with Dan? We'll be sad to see you go, but you can unsub to no longer receive emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 4 Under-the-Radar Stocks for 2024

Unsubscribe       Four Undervalued Nasdaq Stocks Poised to Deliver High Ups...