Saturday, March 23, 2024

Free Q2 prediction & my three favorite stocks presentation

 
   
     
I love making predictions in the markets backed with the data and research I’m seeing… 

And not to brag on myself, but my “batting average” has been pretty good!

✅ AAPL Profit Cycle November 2023
✅ Surge In PATH (I called it the secret AI supplier) 
✅ Bitcoin Hitting All Time Highs (11/11 on Perfect Bitcoin Trades)

I truly believe I was only able to nail these predictions by following my methodology which boils down to THREE main categories:

 
1. The Macro Mathematics
2. Where Is The MONEY?
3. Get The Best Bang For Your Buck

And now, all of my research thanks to these three categories are hinting at a couple major moves in Q2 that I MUST make you aware of… 

That’s why I’m sending you a special live presentation for ALL traders (my paying subscribers + free newsletter readers) where I give away my Q2 Market Forecast… 

Along with my three favorite stocks to own through 2024 and beyond! 

So if you want to watch my special presentation, click here before it vanishes!
Enjoy,

Graham Lindman

P.S. You’ll also catch at the end of the presentation, a brand new project I’m working on, where I’ll need the assistance of 15 students!
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Tradespoon Closing Bell Reminder] - LIVE Trading Room is Starting Soon...

Tradespoon Closing Bell Live Trading Room is Starting Soon! The Closing Bell Live Trading Room is starting at 2:55pm Eastern Time. ...