Saturday, March 23, 2024

This explosive A.I ticker doesn't get as much attention as NVDA

 
   
     
You’ve probably seen the news headlines talking about the Nvidia rally…

And how the A.I boom is just getting started.

 
 
While that may be correct, there’s a “New” A.I. ticker that’s not been talked about much in the media like Nvidia or any of the other popular A.I stocks.

I’m not talking about SMCI, META, GOOG or any of the popular AI stocks you’ve been hearing about.

Yet, based on what I’m seeing, this ticker could be entering a massive momentum cycle in the coming weeks.

And if you know me, you definitely know I won’t be sitting this one out.

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses…

If you’d like to get the name of the ticker, along with how I’m targeting it for what I consider to be an explosive A.I opportunity…

Join me here this Wednesday as Roger Scott and I will be spilling the beans LIVE at 1pm ET.

Just use this link to register so we know you’re coming… It’s FREE.
See you there,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meme Madness Continues...

AMC, Gamestop skyrocket again in aftermath of Keith Gill X posts.‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...