Sunday, February 4, 2024

Our 100th Win Celebration! Want in?

 
   
     
Gunning For Our 100th Winning Trade Inside The “Pit”... And I Want YOU There!

I’ve been pounding the table about my revolutionary trading software that’s able to spot institutional buying activity in real time… 

And if you’ve been along for the ride over the last three months…

Well… you’ve had the chance to make out like a bandit with a 95.1% win rate on over 90 directional trades!

Which is a pretty impressive feat if you ask me… 

So in honor of this incredible win streak and my new trading tool, I’m going live on Tuesday, February 6th at 1:00PM ET for our 100th win celebration!

Here’s what you can expect on Tuesday: 

 
The chance to join me on what could be the 100th winning trade
 
Why I believe there will be “endless opportunities” in 2024 thanks to my newest development that’s achieved a 95.1% win rate
 
My Top Three Predictions for 2024
 
My #1 Stock Pick (and sector) that I expect to outperform in the coming months! 

All that and more for free!

Now, of course I can’t guarantee any future returns or against losses… But I’d really hate for you to miss out on what could be our 100th win.

That’s why I have some notes I’d like you to see before our BIG 100th Win Celebration. 

Just go here to register for the event and check them out for free.
Enjoy,
 
 
*Stated results are from hypothetical options applied to real published trades from 10/30/23 - 2/2/23. The result was a 95.1% win rate, an average return of 13.7% including winners and losers and average hold time of less than 24 hours. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford to lose.
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...