Sunday, February 4, 2024

One note before Monday's open

 
   
     
Here is the deal.

On Monday me and Jack Carter are doing one of our popular Overnight Options sessions.

If you couldn’t tell by the last few emails, our focus is on semiconductor stocks…

And in particular the ones that have earnings.

So far, semiconductors have been crushing their earnings…

 
 
And I expect the companies that announce next week to follow suit.

If you want to see how Jack and I plan to approach these stocks, you can join us Monday at 1pm eastern.

Feel free to sign up here.

When you do, I’ll share 9 stocks that me and my team are eyeing up for next week.
Talk soon,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...