Saturday, February 24, 2024

New February 29 Stock Warning

If you have any money in U.S. stocks, I predict February 29 could be the most important day of the year for your wealth.
 

Dear Reader,

If you have any money in U.S. stocks, I predict February 29 could be the most important day of the year for your wealth.

Not only because that's the day I'm stepping forward with a major new announcement for all of my Chaikin Analytics readers...

But also because it serves as a critical reminder that, in the context of the last four years we've navigated in the U.S. stock market, 2024 stands apart.

It's beholden to a powerful four-year cycle that most Americans pay little attention to.

Which is why I predict millions of investors are about to be completely BLINDSIDED by a dramatic market event headed straight for U.S. stocks.

One that is nearly as predictable as Leap Day itself.

It hits every four years, with 90% certainty...

In fact, the last time this happened was in March of 2020 – right around the infamous COVID crash.

I saw that selloff coming, weeks in advance:

And I can see this coming, too – clear as day – when I look at the Power Gauge.

If you missed my warning back then, this could be your last chance to get ahead of one of the greatest shifts the U.S. stock market will ever throw at us.

Like 2020, it will kick off a period of extraordinary risk...

But also a period of extraordinary opportunity, if you know exactly how to move your money.

Bottom line: It's time to get ready.

For everything you need to know about February 29, click here.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. As I'll explain on February 29, you must prepare for U.S. stocks to behave very differently than in recent years.

So much so that I'm actually calling 2024 the year of the "other."

Here's why and what it means for your wealth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...