Tuesday, December 12, 2023

New: The 7-Day “Cash Out” Trade

[invite] Secret Trading Club

Wanted:  Motivated & Honest Individuals To Test New

7-Day "Cash Out" Trade Strategy

 

Hey it's Joe Duffy and I need your help.

 

We've been testing a trade strategy that's wildly different than anything you may have seen before.

 

I call it "The 7-Day Cash Out Trade."

 

The reason I'm calling it that is because on average the trade only lasts about 7 days.  And… if all goes according to plan… you "cash out" with a healthy profit on that 7th day. 

 

Of course, not every trade is a winner.

 

But I've been reviewing all the trade alerts from the past year and the results blew me away.

 

Take a look:

 

7-Day "Cash Out" Trade Results For 2023 

  • 49 Total Trades
  • 38 Winners
  • 11 Losers
  • Win Percentage:  76%!

I don't think most people understand how powerful a 76% win rate can be.  So to give you some idea of how impressive that is…

 

There wasn't a single losing trade from May 12th, 2023 until September 22nd 2023! 

 

Can you imagine?  Not losing a single trade all summer?

 

What's more…

 

… even though the average trade only lasts 7 days the gains can still be eye-popping.

 

Here's just a short list of some of the biggest winners we've seen over the last 12 months…

 

  • 108% in just 4 days on JPM
  • 98% in 20 days on Paypal
  • 90% in 4 days on WYNN
  • 46% in 2 days on AXP
  • 93% in 7 days on MRK
  • 160% in 2 days on COP
  • 319% in 14 days on First Solar 

 

Of course not every trade will be a winner.  But the average losing trade only loses $363 – and I think most people can live with that.  It's been an incredible year but I'm even more excited to see how this strategy performs in 2024. 

 

And that's why I'm writing to you today.

 

Will You Test This Strategy For Me In January? 

 

I'm accepting a limited number of honest and motivated individuals who are willing to help me test this strategy in 2024.

 

When you join, I will send you an email alert every time I spot a new 7-day cash out trading opportunity.  And I want you to make the trades and document the results.  You don't need to make every trade.

 

And I don't care if you make the trade with real money or just using a practice account.  But you must be willing to keep detailed records on your trades.

 

Naturally, you stay in control of your own trading account so any profit is yours to keep.

 

Interested? 

 

Here's how to apply:

 

Call Michael In My Trading Office At 1-737-292-4425
– that's his direct line.

I've authorized Michael to tell you everything about the program…

… including the cost & time commitment expected from you.

Membership in this program is not cheap.  You must be willing to invest in yourself before you can expect to see success in the markets.

When you call, I've authorized Michael to share the total trade results from 2023 and beyond.  So you'll get the full picture before you decide if this makes sense for you. 

And I'm even giving him the "green light" to offer you a massive discount on the usual annual fee for this program.***

But you must hurry. 

I'm only accepting 10 people today to take part in this trading program.

Pick up the phone right now and call Michael at 1-737-292-4425.  This call could change your life.

Always in your corner,

Joe Duffy

 

P.S.  In case you're not familiar with me I've been trading for over 25 years.  I've been a top-finisher in several real money trading competitions but I still enjoy helping other trades go after financial freedom.

 

I especially love getting notes like these:

 

 

"Made $31,710!"

 

"Out of 387 trades, I've had 34 wins and only 4 losses. Best of all, I've made $31,710!  I can't thank you enough!"

 

Willie Davis

Sacramento, California

 

 

"I've Made Nearly $45,000 In My First Two Months!"

 

"With Joe's program, I get a nightly recap video with graphs and audio commentary from Joe himself.  This is an invaluable tool and I know what to expect in the following market session.  Thanks to the success of this program, I've made nearly $45,000 in my first two months of trading! 


John Linhart

 

 

"One Of A Handful Of Truly Successful Traders…"

 

"Joe Duffy is one of a handful of truly successful traders I know.  Joe's accuracy is incredible.  I've seen him take very small accounts and get triple-digit returns in just a couple of months."

 

Lee Gettess

Lake Havasu, Arizona

 

 

"Made More Money In 2 Days Than I Have In My Entire Life!"

 

"I have never sent a testimonial for anything before but my results with Joe Duffy have been so phenomenal that I had to share my success. Joe's Critical Alert Message that I received on February 7th not only helped me avoid financial turmoil, but I literally made more money in just 2 days than I have in my entire life!"

Joe has become an important partner in my family's wealth building journey."

 

Gregory St. Fort

 

 

And that's why I'm opening the doors to this program today. 

 

So call Michael at 1-737-292-4425 right now to get started.

 


TradeWins Logo
 

© 2023 Tradewins Publishing. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

The information provided by the newsletters, trading, training and educational products related to various markets (collectively referred to as the "Services") is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Nor is the information published by Sabiotrade Inc., a customized or personalized recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular financial products. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading and investing involve substantial risk and is not appropriate for everyone. The actual profit results presented here may vary with the actual profit results presented in other Sabiotrade Inc., publications due to the different strategies and time frames presented in other publications. Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Other than the refund policy detailed elsewhere, Sabiotrade Inc., does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Services. Sabiotrade Inc., disclaims any and all liability for any investment or trading loss sustained by a subscriber. You should trade or invest only "risk capital" – money you can afford to lose. Trading stocks and stock options involves high risk and you can lose the entire principal amount invested or more. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or trading signals will result in profits or that they will not produce losses.

Some profit examples are based on hypothetical or simulated trading. This means the trades are not actual trades and instead are hypothetical trades based on real market prices at the time the recommendation is disseminated. No actual money is invested, nor are any trades executed. Hypothetical or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. Also, the hypothetical results do not include the costs of subscriptions, commissions, or other fees. Because the trades underlying these examples have not actually been executed, the results may understate or overstate the impact of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Sabiotrade Inc., makes no representations or warranties that any account will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown. No representation is being made that you will achieve profits or the same results as any person providing a testimonial. Testimonials relate to various other products offered by Sabiotrade Inc., and not the product offered here, but all of these products are based on Joe Duffy's system. Performance results of other products described in such testimonials may be materially different from results for the product being offered and may have been achieved before the product being offered was developed.

Results described in testimonials from other products or the product being offered may not be typical or representative of results achieved by other users of such products. No representation is being made that any of the persons who provide testimonials have continued to experience the same level of profitable trading after the date on which the testimonial was provided. In fact, such persons may have experienced losses immediately thereafter or may have experienced losses preceding the period of time referenced in the testimonial. No representation is being made that you will achieve profits or the same results as any person providing a testimonial. Joe Duffy's experiences are not typical. Joe Duffy is an experienced investor and your results will vary depending on risk tolerance, amount of risk capital utilized, size of trading position, willingness to follow the rules and other factors.



This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by kimwaller@tradewins.com

TradeWins Publishing Corp.528 North Country Rd.St. James, NY 11780

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...