Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Steal My Earnings Week Watchlist

Of more than 1000 reporting, I'm just watching a handful
image

Hey traders,

The market is kind of soft today. Surprising considering how many companies are reporting.

Just over the next few days:

  • Today - 228 companies report
  • Tomorrow - 407 companies report
  • Thursday - 527 companies report
  • Friday - 211 companies report

With so much going on, it's easy to get distracted. So don't.

What you want to do is focus on the ones that give you the biggest bang for your buck.

On my watchlist today: AMD (they report earnings today after market close)

And tomorrow, despite the fact that 407 companies are reporting, I'm only looking at one: SHOP

Thursday, two heavy hitters report: AMZN and AAPL.

image

Speaking of finding companies that can give you the "biggest bank for your buck"…

I just launched something you're going to want to see…

An audit my team ran last week while I was out made me rethink my advice that you should only ever sell options.

Under very specific circumstances, you could hit a home run as an options buyer.

And I've figured out a strategy for this. If you want to hear more about it, click here and watch this video.

Trade Well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...