Thursday, August 31, 2023

Alright, I’ll spill…

Here's the "secret" I've been keeping
image

This week, I've been talking a lot about a "secret" I'm ready to reveal.

But some of you haven't learned what it is yet.

I get it: some people just want to be spoon-fed the facts. They don't need any smoke and mirrors.

image

Ok, here's the Beef:

I've finally opened access to my Trendpoint Software.

It's the most powerful tool I've ever built for traders…

I use it to:

  • Find stocks that are in a seemingly unbreakable trend
  • Confirm every single trade I place
  • Identify the best income opportunities on the stock market

And so much more!

And for the first time in months, I'm accepting applicants to become my very next Trendpoint Software Licensee…

You can learn all the details about that here

I'm hoping every one of my top students takes the time to learn about this software and what it takes to start trading with it as soon as possible.

But this is the last email I'll send about this for a while, so don't miss out…

Trade well,

Jack Carter

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...