Friday, July 7, 2023

Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain (I Don't)

You need a strategy that works no matter what the Fed is doing
image

Hey traders,

If you look at the QQQ and the SPY, they're up big this year. All in the face of Powell raising rates.

The man behind the curtain doesn't want the stock market up, he doesn't want to see employment up. He wants to cool everything off by raising interest rates.

It might be working for inflation, but it's not cooling the stock market.

Just look at how high the QQQ and the SPY have gone this year.

And remember, all that growth has been in the face of Powell raising rates…

image

So be careful what you listen to. Because anyone who listened to the "Don't fight The Fed" crowd missed out on all of this growth so far in 2023.

I, for one, couldn't care less what Powell does.

The man behind the curtain doesn't affect me one way or the other. Whether he raises rates or lowers them, I'm secure in the fact that I know how to pull money from the market.

So my recommendation to you is as we head into the second half of the year, focus on a strategy that works no matter what.

If you want to see what I've been up to, I recently shared my strategy for targeting weekly income from the markets. You can watch it here.

You'll be glad you did, when you discover how you can stop paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...