Saturday, July 29, 2023

[LIVE] I never thought I would do something like this…

Let me explain:
image

Today I am doing something I never thought I'd do…

I am looking for a pilot group to test out a groundbreaking opportunity targeting what I can only describe as "Monster Trades!"

It all starts with a trade I will issue on monday…

A trade that will target a whopping 200% on a 15 day average!

I know, I know… It sounds crazy.

But I need you to join me live right now so I can explain everything!

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Stated results are from hypothetical options applied to real published trades from April 25th- July 12th. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford and are willing to lose.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...