Saturday, July 15, 2023

Join me LIVE. Urgent Pentagon City Announcement

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

We've known Jim Rickards for many years. When he makes a bold claim like this, it's worth your time to pay attention.

- Ryan Fitzwater, Publisher


Join Me Live. Urgent Pentagon City Announcement

Dear Reader,

By clicking the link below...

You'll be taken to a "clearance form" for an urgent announcement I'm making from Pentagon City that will be livestreamed Tuesday at 6:45 PM.

An event where I plan on giving an important update to one of the greatest evolving threats facing our country.

A threat I call "Currency Wars".

Click here to register for the event and be taken to the Clearance Form on the following page

You see, for years I used to give a private talk about these financial wars to some of the nation's most powerful people...

People like future generals, intelligence officials, and even heads of state.

And I warned then that these Currency Wars would eventually lead to:

"Sequential bouts of inflation, recession, retaliation and actual violence as the scramble for resources leads to invasion and war..."

Now with things playing out exactly as I predicted, and these currency wars heating up by the day...

From Putin's war in Ukraine, to the rise of the BRICs system designed to challenge the U.S dollar...

I decided it's time for me to give part II of that talk.

But this time I'm not briefing the Pentagon, or the CIA...

I'm briefing you.

And this briefing has the potential to be the most consequential update for you and your finances that I've ever given.

I just have one request..

You see, some of what you are going to see is extraordinarily sensitive and has been shared behind closed doors at the CIA, and inside the Office of Net Assessment (The most secure room inside the Pentagon).

For that reason, I'm reserving the right to pull this down at any time, and I'm requesting that you fill out a clearance form before attending.

All you need to do is click the link below to register for the event, and answer the three questions on the following page.

Click here to register for the event and be taken to the Clearance Form on the following page

Then you're in.

And I'll see you this coming Tuesday at exactly 6:45 P.M.

Sincerely,

Jim Rickards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are billionaires loading up on oil?

JP Morgan analysts have pegged the future price of oil at $380.............................................................................