Saturday, July 15, 2023

I spend my weekends looking for the perfect trade

Let me tell you how…  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

 

Just a quick note that The Stock Surgeon😷 is starting Journey C on Monday in Small Account Journey → TODAY hear all about the strategies that Dr. Jason's dialed in to extract mind-blowing results🤯…seeing IS believing so BE HERE TODAY AT 2PM EST (click here)!

 

Now let's face it.

Winning at options isn't easy. If it were, everyone would be rich.

You have to get in BEFORE the move or get left in the dust as the stock moves without you. The early birds get the profits — FOMO chasers get crushed.

Every weekend I'm doing my homework. Trades like I've had don't come by accident.

I filter stocks through a process I've refined over the last two decades, isolating ones with triple-digit potential.

The #1 favorite pick then gets sent straight to my Bullseye Trades readers each Monday before the market opens.

Like this monster idea on TSLA that moved over 770% last month after I told all of my Bullseye subscribers about it.

*trading is hard, results not guaranteed

Since then, we've seen more big moving stocks like 90% on ZIM, 115% on MRNA, and 217% on V.

I know, I know… you're going to say, "Jeff that's great, but what have you done for me this week?!"

Fair enough. I know most people only care about the latest trade idea, so here you go…

On Monday this last week (the 10th) I alerted everyone to the potential I was seeing in Boeing (BA).

Here is a snippet from the actual email I sent out to everyone. Note the precise trade plan I told people I was looking to follow:

Pretty easy to understand what my plan was, right?

To make it more clear, the next day, I even sent out an alert directly to my member's mobile phones when my trade got filled (at the exact price I told people about before the market opened on Monday).

Then, the very next day, I was out of the entire trade for over a 100% gain. And you guessed it, I sent everyone an alert showing them exactly what I did:

*trading is hard, results not guaranteed

Now, that overnight trade netted me around $3200, or 106% profit. All by following my own game plan and having the patience to follow through on it.

(Screenshot from my actual real-money trading journal)

Does every trade win? Of course not. Losses are inevitable, so we take them in stride. They're part of the process and something we account for by managing our risk.

Learning to manage your trades in a real-world, dynamic environment is crucial.

I truly think you will become a much better trader learning from my insights and seeing my actual game plan each week (how could you NOT?!).

When you sign up for Bullseye Trades now, you'll not only get my Weekly Trade plan but also:

  • My complete Launchpad video training series

  • 24/7 access to the Bullseye Archive

  • My latest e-book: How to Become an Alpha Trader

  • An invitation to join my LIVE weekly training sessions*

To top it off, I'm offering a 51% discount. You get all this for only $47 if you sign up now.

And I'm backing it all with my Ironclad Guarantee.

If you aren't 100% satisfied with your Bullseye subscription in the first 30 days, just call us at 800-585-4488 and we'll refund your full purchase price.

I'm putting in the work right now for Monday's pick. Don't miss out on the next potential monster!

Don't let another great week slip past you.

I have lowered this price to make it completely accessible for everyone, so don't wait any longer to join me.

See you Monday,

 

 

Questions or concerns about our products? Email Support@ragingbull.com © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

 

 

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 

Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here

62 Calef Hwy. #233
Lee, NH 03861, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...