Friday, June 2, 2023

Why aren’t the markets happier about the debt agreement

This headline could give an answer…
image

A lot of people were partying after news of a debt deal broke earlier this week, but this sobering headline is one you should pay attention to:

image

Right now, the markets are "overcooked," meaning it can be tough to predict their next move.

But there is one strategy that got supercharged by Washington's negotiating, and it's one I've already gone 10-0 with since the start of April!

I want to give you a preview of how this works…

And I want to show you the one ticker (click to see now) that I've nailed FIVE wins on since April…

And I want to explain why everyone who doesn't have this strategy over the next few months could get crushed…

But you have to sign up for my Workshop Saturday at 1pm ET to get all the goods

So please do so and I'll see you this weekend.

Trade well,

Jack Carter

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are billionaires loading up on oil?

JP Morgan analysts have pegged the future price of oil at $380.............................................................................