Monday, June 26, 2023

The Shocking Truth About Ai Stocks

The Shocking Truth About Ai Stocks

 

Corona Del Mar, CA

 

Howdy Chris,

 

Nvidia is the poster child for A.I.

 

For ETFs that specialize in A.I, like AIQ, NVDA is their #1 holding.

 

It's amazing to me how so many are on the wrong side of history as these stocks poll vault over a wall of worry.

 

It's CRAZY to me...that's why I made this short (1:50) video:

I hope it helps!

Trade smart,

 

Dan "Prince of Proof" Murphy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Portfolio Boss, Inc.

260 Newport Center Dr, Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660

 

Don't want to stay in the loop with Dan? We'll be sad to see you go, but you can unsub to no longer receive emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...