Monday, June 26, 2023

Let Time Do The Heavy Lifting

It's my favorite way to play a soft market
image

Hey traders,

I'm in Colorado for the next 3 months, relaxing and living it up.

And I'm able to do that because my favorite trading technique for decades now doesn't need me to pick where the market is going next.

Instead, I'm able to let time do the heavy lifting for me…

image

If you want to hear more about it, I'm going to be talking LIVE with Jeffry Turnmire this coming Wednesday, June 28th @ 1pm Eastern — And you're welcome to join us.

I'll be telling him everything there is to know about this strategy and how I play it.

You can reserve your spot to join us by clicking this link.

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...