Saturday, June 3, 2023

[Student Alert] Workshop today at 1pm

Come see how the debt deal just supercharged my favorite strategy
image

Traders,

I'm going to be LIVE today at 1:00 PM ET for a very important workshop.

Now, you know my style of trading by now — I love to take what the market gives me, and for the most part, I ignore the headlines…

Unless I think they're going to benefit me!

This week, everyone has been obsessed with Washington's new debt deal, wondering how it will affect the market.

Reactions have been mixed, but there's one thing I know for sure…

This new bill just supercharged my favorite income strategy!

And I want to teach you all about it!

You're receiving this email because you're one of my loyal students, and I know you've put in the work to learn the ways I trade.

I want to invite you to this special workshop to learn how I've managed to go 10-0 since April with this one weekly trade method.

And you'll see why I have a 97.1% success rate with this incredible strategy since 2021!

PLUS, learn why Washington just made this whole technique even better.

Join me here to discover the entire strategy

I cannot wait to see you. This is going to change the way you look at the markets.

Trade safe,

Jack Carter

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...