I'm currently at Day 2 of CoinDesk's famous Consensus event in Austin, TX...

I've already had dozens of interviews with huge names in the crypto space. 

I can't wait to put the interviews out on my podcast.

They're currently in the hands of my producers and they have countless hours of footage to go through.

Because this information is so important and time-sensitive...

I knew I needed to open my phone and give you an update!

In this video I share what I've heard on the conference floor, private meetings, and interviews I've had.

Let me tell you... Everyone is BUZZING right now!

Check out the important video update here: Watch Now: Important Crypto Update & Major News from Day 2 of Consensus!
Image

Hope you're as excited as I am!

Have a great day... 

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101








.