Today is the big day...

In just a few hours — at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern — I'm going live to share exactly how to see potentially BIG gains with Ethereum's "Shanghai" update this month!

You've probably seen Ethereum's price surging... and beating out Bitcoin's gains.

That's because this update is a BIG deal.

And it is likely the BEST opportunity for crypto investors to see big short-term gains this month.

Specifically, my team and I believe the biggest gains may be found in Ethereum-based altcoins.

These are altcoins that are famously built using Ethereum, and are likely to skyrocket if Ethereum soars.

At 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going to share everything my team and I have discovered about this "Shanghai" update.

Plus, I'm going to give you a new step-by-step strategy to find these Ethereum-based altcoins in the market right now, before it's too late!

There's just one problem...

In order to watch today, you must register, and as of right now you haven't!

You can change that in just a few seconds by going here right now: 

Register for "Preparing for Big Gains With Ethereum's 'Shanghai' Update" now (webinar is TODAY -- last chance!)

This update is coming up super fast, and right now may be your last chance to make your moves before prices soar.

Join me live at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern so you don't miss out on potentially big short-term gains in the crypto market...

It's been 8 months since Ethereum's last major update, and it will likely be a long time before we see this kind of reliable opportunity again.

Register now and I'll see you live in a few hours.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101









 

By the way...

If you're not interested in the Crypto Hedge Fund Summit, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me Crypto Hedge Fund Summit updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...