Monday, April 24, 2023

How I’m Identifying High-Yield Income Setups in Trading

Celebrate with me
image

Everyone knows I love income strategies. I believe they're the most powerful approach anyone can take to the stock market.

But one concern I get all the time when it comes to these strategies is, "Jack, how do I find the best income setups to trade?"

Well, I believe I've recently stumbled on an incredible new solution to that problem.

See, I've discovered a previously unknown "income calendar."

Believe it or not, there's a group of stocks that have historically moved higher on the same day every year for over a decade!

Think about that…

Stocks that have moved on a predictable date in a predictable way? That could give you a virtually unparalleled advantage.

And according to my research — with a little help from a research economist I know in Baltimore — some well-placed income trades on these stocks could have returned $1,000 or more with just a $5,000 starting stake!

I want you to slow down and really think about how incredible that is…

Seriously, take a beat to reflect on how this information could change the way you trade!

Now, I could charge a pretty penny for that information, and if everything I'm saying is true (which it is), nobody would bat an eye!

But that's not how your pal Jack rolls, my friends.

On Tuesday, April 25, at 2:00 PM ET, me and my economist pal will be LIVE, and I will be giving you the ten trades from the Income Calender for free.

You just have to sign up here so we can make sure to save you a spot…

Please do, because I'm confident the Income Calendar is going to change the way you look at the markets. I'll see you Tuesday.


Trade well,

Jack Carter

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...