Sunday, April 2, 2023

AAPL Analysis Video 4-2-23

Hey , it's Micah here with your video update.

Several people have asked me recently if I can predict the future!!! This was on the back of the 4 month QQQ analysis I did back in Jan where I predicted a rounded bottom pattern. Now, everything I said would happen is now happening. Don't miss today's video.


Click HERE to Watch (7:30)

Trade Confidently,

Micah

PS. We're super thrilled to announce the release of Backtesting V2 here at WallStreet-io ... changing the game again. Video link on today's AAPL video page :)




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

1115 Waiver Demonstration - Vermont Global Commitment to Health Amendment

    On April 30, 2024 Vermont submitted a request to amend i...