Saturday, January 7, 2023

146 Stocks. 5 Years. 1 Pattern. 100% Win Rate.

image

I've done it this time…

I've really, really done it.

Trader, I've discovered one pattern that boasted a 100% win rate on dozens of stocks…*

146 stocks, to be exact…

Over the last 5 years!!

And it's really crazy which stocks it's happening to.

Like check out Peabody Energy Corp…

It stormed 240% in a matter of months.

image

Many investors probably thought BTU was overbought after this incredible surge…

Heck, would you buy a stock that was up 240% in six months?

Probably not.

But then suddenly this one candlestick pattern triggered it…

image

The average Joe probably thought nothing of it…

But I knew that this exact pattern had never lost a trade on BTU stock over the last five years…

Sure enough… YUP, 29% in 72 hours!*

image

*Based on historical data. Not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk.*

And again, that's just 1/146 stocks!

This one pattern is so powerful, I can't wait for you to see the other stocks.

To my knowledge, I don't think anyone has discovered such a powerful tool yet…

See the pattern in action today!

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy this A.I. Stock Before Elon’s “A.I. Day” May 16

You may have missed the biggest gains......................................................................................