Sunday, December 4, 2022

Reminder: Workshop comes down at midnight!

Hey , Micah here with a quick reminder...

My workshop replay is coming down tonight. Have you watched it yet? 

Click Here to watch my workshop


Recognizing momentum early on is the most important thing I've learned in trading. It's exactly how I caught this TSLA move a while back. 




The good news is – in my workshop, I share exactly how I got into this trade using momentum signals and everything I looked for – down to the precise indicators and candlesticks. Make sure to watch it before it comes down!

Watch my workshop and learn my #1 trade setup..

Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade Confidently, 

Micah


PS. I've also included some amazing bonuses for you that I think you'll really enjoy :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...