2022 has been a hell of a year for crypto.

And the fact that you're reading this right now and are still interested in the crypto revolution means you are a strong willed soul with clarity of vision.

My friend, I believe that will soon pay off.

Listen: as much as I get the (deserved) reputation for being the ultimate bull...

I have to say, the Fed meeting on the 14th was very hawkish. And while they did begin to pivot, chairman Jerome Powell spooked the markets by outlining his aggressive long-term strategy.

That being said, savvy investors picked up on the fact that by sharing his plan, he more or less outlined exactly when we can expect the next bull run. And while there's more chop ahead, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

That's why I strongly believe 2023 is YOUR "make or break" moment in this market.

That's why on Tuesday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to show our community exactly how to "reset" your crypto portfolio for 2023, step-by-step.

I'll share exactly how to assess your portfolio right now...

And reveal when to expect the next big bull run based on Jerome Powell's speech.

Then I'll give you a step-by-step framework to "buy the dip" on potential winners while cutting losers with minimal loss and pain.

This live broadcast is 100% free...

But to attend, you must register by going here right now:

Register for "Resetting Your Crypto Portfolio For 2023" now (registration link will expire).

2023 calls for a lean, mean crypto portfolio.

Join me on Tuesday and I'll help you get a head start for the new year.

Gonna be a wild one...

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101













 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our #1 crypto for December 2022, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me #1 crypto updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...