Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wanted: Investing Superheroes

Hi, I'm Emmet, Co-Founder and Chief Investing Officer of MyWallSt. 


In 2019 – with a 25 year track record as a successful growth investor behind me – I launched Horizon, my personal wealth creation project funded exclusively with my family's savings and pension. 


I set an audacious goal: 21% average compounded returns each year until 2030. 


Put simply, that's 10x in 12 years.


How?


By building a long-term, buy-and-hold portfolio of medium to high-risk companies. 


Some of these companies you'll have heard of. 


Others, not. Yet. 


Some will be the Dells, the Amazons, the Netflixes of tomorrow. 


What they all have in common is that they are medium to high-risk growth stocks with the potential to go 10x or even 100x over the next 10 years. 


Learn more about Horizon

And it's not just wealth that I'm building in Horizon. 


Horizon is a growing community of resilient and intelligent investors with the temperament to navigate volatile times and remain focused on their long-term wealth outcomes. 


We're always open to new members who share our ambition and mindset for creating long-term generational wealth.

And we're giving Barchart subscribers 40% off Horizon membership. 

I hope to welcome you into Horizon very soon. 

Claim my 40% discount

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...