Sunday, October 23, 2022

Get your Options Matrix PDF today⏰

Hey , Micah here with an update ...

I recently held a workshop on how to trade options with PayDay Cycles and covered each step in building my favorite options strategy.

Click here to watch the replay.


In my workshop, I backtested options using my new AAPL strategy. Here's what I found:

  • The avg gain per trade was 349%, while the avg loss was only -56%
  • The biggest win in the past three years was 583%!

 
I also gave away our options strategy matrix to everyone who registered, and everyone loved it! As a bonus, I'm also extending this to everyone who watches the replay. Enjoy!



This is an amazing resource detailing over 30+ options strategies.

Watch the replay and download the Options Matrix PDF before it comes down


Trade Confidently,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 







 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...