Sunday, August 21, 2022

What can you cut out?

A simple step to having a happier trading life
image

Hey folks,

Yesterday, I talked about focus.

If you missed it, I made the point that as I've grown older and wiser as a trader, I've recognized that focus is the key to a lot of my success.

Cutting out the stuff that I don't need to be working on and focusing on what's really working (like my Single Stock Gameplan).

So let me ask you a straightforward question: what can you cut out?

What are you adding to your plate that doesn't need to be there?

Sometimes, it can be an issue of pride. We really want something to work, so we're not willing to give up on it.

But if it's not making you money, it's not worth a second of your time.

If you're pulling your hair out trying to make something out of nothing, it's never going to be worth it.

I know, because I used to be there.

But now that I'm focusing on one stock each week with the Single Stock Gameplan, I'm feeling better, I'm trading better, and I'm a lot happier for it.

If you haven't taken the opportunity to check out the Single Stock Gameplan and learn how it can benefit you, you have an opportunity to fix that right now.

Log in here to see what's been working for me

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ

RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading results. The indicators, strategies, columns, and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as advice. Information for futures trading observations are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. Your use of the trading observations is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information. You must assess the risk of any trade with your broker and make your own independent decisions regarding any securities mentioned herein.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...