Saturday, February 5, 2022

[Training + eBook] Trading momentum

Hey - Micah here.

If you've ever wondered whether a stock was about to completely take off, tumble, or stay sideways, then I've got great news for you...

You'll learn exactly what you need to look for to gauge momentum and direction in my workshop – and even better – my method only takes 15 minutes a day.

Learn direction and momentum in my workshop replay

Using this chart below for example, can you tell which candle signals accelerating bearish momentum? What about decelerating? ... If you couldn't see the candle ahead of it, of course.



I should have started with... Can you tell what type of chart this is? HINT... These aren't your regular candlesticks. 😉

Knowing the answers can mean a HUGE difference in your profits and losses. 

You'll also get my ebook as your step-by-step guide to trading momentum – including a daily checklist to determine whether a stock is about to make move.

Get the answers and ebook in my workshop replay



Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah


PS. I've included some great bonuses in my webinar that I think you'll really enjoy. 

PPS. Please share this eBook with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are billionaires loading up on oil?

JP Morgan analysts have pegged the future price of oil at $380.............................................................................